By RustyGuy - 05/03/2010 18:31 - Canada

Today, while in bed, my nose became runny. Being as tired as I was, I decided to ignore it until the morning. Turns out it was a nose bleed, and my pillowcase is ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 28 539

RustyGuy tells us more.

To add to the details: 1) The Pillowcase is part of a full set, so if I can't manage to get the blood out... and anyone who has tried removing dried blood knows its friggen hard... It's going to be very hard to find a matching replacement. 2) The reason I was so tired is because I'm an animation student at BCIT, and am working my ass off to finish my demoreel on time. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in quite some time. Still; i probably should have grabbed a tissue.

Top comments

DarkRadiance1UP 0

why would you deliberately ignore a running nose? that's just disgusting.

Comments

blueeyes24 0

Blood does stain if you don't wash it immediately. But still BIG DEAL! Pillow cases are cheap and if you get a lot of bloody noses just by a black one. The stains won't show.

how the heck does that happen? seriously? that happened to my brother a month ago... still no explaination

blueeyes24 0

Are you asking how a bloody nose happens? Lots of reasons but if you've recently had a cold, it can just be dry skin basically. I kept getting them last year when my sinuses were bothering me.

if you had the sniffles you should have breathed it in and swallow it and you would have tasted that it was blood or you could have gotten up off your ass to see but oh well. ydi

Lucky for me, I have never had a nosebleed :). FYL, OP

poopmonster05 3

I've never had a nosebleed either. Does that mean I'm not normal? Yeah right.

YDI for getting so upset about a pilowcase.

if ur nose is running, u better check, CHECK!

You may want to reassess what is important to you in your life.

hahaha this happened to me before it sucks XD