By cookies1616 - 23/04/2015 03:50 - Canada - Qu?bec

Spicy
Today, while going down on my boyfriend, I must have gotten a little too enthusiastic because I ripped my tongue's frenulum. We then awkwardly went into the bathroom. While he was washing the blood off his penis, I was hung over the toilet bowl puking because blood makes me woozy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 459
You deserved it 4 968

cookies1616 tells us more.

(Heyyy, girl who made the post here! Had to make an account to reply). No, neither of us have piercings and neither of us know why it happened. While my boyfriend was searching on the internet for what exactly we should do, he found some guy who said he ripped his while eating a pear. I'd like to think I'm less of an idiot than that guy.

Top comments

iAmPaul 49

I don't even understand how you could manage to do that. Did he have piercings on it?

Comments

I would hope she got points for trying specially trying that hard

Should've just kept going, that way it would've come out pink and you may not have thrown up :o

Points for bloodshed. Aint a victory unless blood was spilled!!

iAmPaul 49

I don't even understand how you could manage to do that. Did he have piercings on it?

diguiseppimon 10

She probably had piercings. I've done the same thing. :(

AshesNicole623 17

If you have a tongue tie you can rip it.

She could have been swirling her tongue around the tip as she backed out and went down too fast before she could have her tongue under again making the tip slam into the frenulum and ripping it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

YOU'RE dizzy? He had to witness blood on his penis, that's something that could scare even the strongest-willed guy.

What's wrong with you? She injured herself, who cares about a little blood on a penis? Set your priorities straight.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Dude. Us, women, bleed from our ****** every single month. I feel sorry for you if you'd seriously pass out from seeing a bit of blood on your penis.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well. Since male and female parts "down there" are pretty sensitive, maybe you could think about this; if it doesn't hurt, there's a pretty big chance the blood isn't yours.

Considering reactions are split-second, most people who see blood wouldn't come to that conclusion as their first thought. Geez, are we really arguing the semantics of sex injuries? I'm done, you all win, clearly the majority doesn't understand or agree with me.

No we all understand it's just that you need to man the **** up and feel sympathetic towards the partner that is actually in pain

"Man the **** up" because I pointed out she's woozy over seeing blood when a guy should/would be? That's completely unrelated to the injury, the stupidity is overwhelming.

You may have periods, but it is unnatural for a penis to bleed

I'm totally with mrconcise. Many people initially would freak out seeing blood, only calming down after doing a self check to see if they're hurting anywhere.

I know, wanna blow me, bleed on my penis, and see if I freak out?

I dig the beard, but nah, I'm straight. Soz.

So am I but the thing is I'm not a little bitch that freaks out at the sight of blood

(Haha, this is the girl who made the post. Had to make an account to reply to this hilariousness.) Don't worry, my boyfriend didn't freak out like I did. I realized the skin was broken because it hurt, so I let him know before he even realized there was blood. He never thought it was coming from him.

Even though I'm sure your bf probably wouldn't have freaked out if there was blood, cause if it doesn't hurt there probably isn't blood

#47 - Maybe you just don't value your penis enough, then. Isn't the same as a bloody nose or some shit. @OP - Thanks for clarifying, was it hard telling him with your tongue in shambles?

Like I said, I'm not a little bitch and I'm genuinely concerned about my partner, even more so than my penis

The whole premise of the discussion was that you wouldn't know it was your partner. EDIT: Forreal, I'm done now. People want to make it about sexism and not caring about the girl when in reality it's just a knee-jerk reaction most people would have.

You would know it was your partner cause it didn't hurt, your argument is invalid

My boyfriend is pretty awesome, so telling him wasn't a problem. We had a good laugh about it actually :')

For the sake of everyone's sanity, please stop arguing. No one cares, and at the end of the day y'all will still baby-talk your respective genitals.

Stop making false claims and acting like they're facts, I can't let go of blatant bullshit. There are plenty of cases where injuries don't hurt, and many more where they don't hurt immediately. I pick my cuticles all the time and find my hands with dry blood because I don't notice it, even though the wound is sore after it begins to heal.

I probably won't, I'm getting a real kick out of this guys futile rebuttals haha

Because biting a dick is the same as picking your cuticles

That keyboard warrior, though. "I AIN'T NO BITCH, BLOOD AIN'T SHIT, 1v1 ME IRL, LOL THIS GUY SO CUTE". Dude, get over yourself. You're simply some macho wannabe who thinks that masculinity would protect you from a natural neurological reflex.

Please, if you were even remotely concerned about your partner you'd think about her before yourself, simple. Obviously you've never been a meaningful relationship.

how does that even happen? slow down on the intensity next time.

I guess you've never had a proper ********.

#29, well apparently this one was not proper either

I'm sorry this happened to you. Hope you get well soon!

Please tell me you have a tongue piercing that got caught. Because if HE has the piercing on his dick.... *shudders* If there are no piercings involved, your bf must have razor pubes. Or you're an idiot. Because I'm not sure how else this would be possible.

(Heyyy, girl who made the post here! Had to make an account to reply). No, neither of us have piercings and neither of us know why it happened. While my boyfriend was searching on the internet for what exactly we should do, he found some guy who said he ripped his while eating a pear. I'd like to think I'm less of an idiot than that guy.

Dallyni 22

I don't think it makes him an idiot for doing something like that by accident, just saying

praesidiem 16

Hey! I'm not an idiot! It was a hell of a good pear....

I ripped mine and I didn't really bleed but it hurt for a few weeks

kewpiesuicide 29

I've definitely ripped mine a few times. My frenulum is large and hits my bottom teeth when I stick out my tongue.

I ripped mine by my wife barely sucking on my tongue, they are very easily torn.

btrain_5 5

Shoutout to PEARS I've been eating a lot of PEARS