By tatortot7707 - 13/01/2011 04:42 - United States

Today, when I went to pick my kid up from daycare, I found out that he had run away. The rest of my afternoon consisted of me screaming his name, looking for him. I then returned to the daycare center. He thought it would be funny if he hid in the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 001
You deserved it 3 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

Your kid was missing and the daycare staff didn't have enough sense to check the premises? The first thing you need to do is have a serious conversation with your son about inappropriate behavior. The second is to find a daycare that's actually capable of keeping track of your child. The third is to take legal action because they not only lost your child, but they did not take appropriate steps to locate the child or report him as missing to the authorities. I'm not a big fan of jumping on the lawsuit bandwagon, but these people obviously need to be investigated to determine if they're even capable of running such a 'business'.

malisa916 7

I'm glad your child is safe. I say it's time to find a new daycare center. FYL.

Comments

1 slap and a shouting tirade with 1 month grounding should do.

The daycare didn't bother to look for him or call you before you got there? Time to find a new daycare center.

That is unacceptable on the daycares part!

Daycares are supposed to have a system in place to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

what the **** kind of day care are you using? they didn't notify you or call the cops when a child was missing? I'm having a hard time believing this.