By yeetyeet - 09/03/2019 22:00 - United States - Whitehall

Today, we were taking a bio quiz and I understood the subject, so the people sitting behind me asked me to help them out. Being a kind fellow classmate, I did. When the teacher got suspicious, she asked the class, "How are all of you getting the same answers?" everyone pointed directly at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 170
You deserved it 3 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colderthanyou 15

What? Do you know how quizzes work? You can help with homework or regular textbook questions, but a quiz is to test a students knowledge on the subject...

You do realize the point of these quizzes is for each student to take them individually, and be measured on how well they're taking in the information, don't you? When I was at school, I'd always answer for myself, even when we were put into groups. Have as many friends as you want, but when it comes to school work, unless you're specifically being graded on working in a group, look out for yourself, and **** the rest of them.

Comments

colderthanyou 15

What? Do you know how quizzes work? You can help with homework or regular textbook questions, but a quiz is to test a students knowledge on the subject...

That’s not a kind fellow. That’s a cheat.

You do realize the point of these quizzes is for each student to take them individually, and be measured on how well they're taking in the information, don't you? When I was at school, I'd always answer for myself, even when we were put into groups. Have as many friends as you want, but when it comes to school work, unless you're specifically being graded on working in a group, look out for yourself, and **** the rest of them.

Don’t listen to these clowns, I feel for ya. You were trying to be the homie, and it backfired smdh

There's "being a homie", and then there's "being a cheat". This fool cheated. Plain and simple.

What did you expect when you let everyone copy?...

Cheating or enabling cheaters does no good at all. And it can get people in serious trouble when they get a “0” on an important test for cheating. Helping people with homework is one thing, “helping” people in a test is just cheating and teachers watch closely for signs of that.

Before sex,you help each other get naked, after sex you only dress yourself. Moral of the story: in life no one helps you once you’re ******

vivavee 2

That’s called cheating. I gave two students zeros for that this week on their quizzes.

Sonotsuave 35

Yeah I don’t know how you thought the rules of the classroom went down but that’s not being kind, that’s legit helping other people cheat. Just because you “know the subject” doesn’t mean you’re supposed to “know” it for everyone else. Let people do their own work and get a grade that accurately reflects their hard work, study time and knowledge. And for people saying oh what y’all never cheated before in school, no, I never did, not once. I’m not a dishonest fuckhead who relies on crutches to get ahead