By wet - 23/04/2011 18:33 - United States

Today, the toilet on the top floor of my house burst, soaked the bathroom, and water dripped down into the kitchen and the basement for hours when nobody was home. Eight blowers and a dehumidifier later, the house is about 90 degrees and I can't leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 877
You deserved it 2 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Monikabug 9

A legitimate FML post if there ever was one. OP, I sincerely hope that most of your belongings weren't completely damaged beyond repair and that you can get all of the water up soon before more damage is done. FYL. FYL. FYL. FYL. FYL. FYL. And again, FYL!

Comments

kinga08 0

9, I see you're not from the U.S. so I don't really blame you. I never quite understood why the U.S. won't just use the metric system.

Pretty_In_Purple 0

water boils at 212 degrees F. I understand you were clearly talking in terms of Celsius degrees. but this FML was not. He/she was talking in terms of Fahrenheit. it is 32.22 degrees celsius in the house.

actually water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. 90 degrees is a hot summer day in most parts, and it's been that hot inside my apartment when the air conditioner was broken.

and the boiling point of water would be better classified as physics or chemistry, not biology.

that's going to cost a lot. water damages suck. hfy op <3

jakester020 0
deadpool91 0

it's profit for some people lol

I believe the correct term is 'burst.' FYL for bad grammar.

I believe that the OP said that. FYL for trying to be a Grammar Nazi and failing.