By Mr IT - 24/11/2009 01:47 - Sweden

Today, the company offering the job position that I've been applying for called me up. I wasn't there to answer so they got redirected to my voice mail in which I'm acting like a drunk David Hasselhoff chewing on a cheeseburger. They called me 5 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 754
You deserved it 43 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Duuuuude, I want to hear your voicemail now.

iwannafuckyaman 0

everyone knows that is why you have a polite voicemail greeting....

Comments

Well, if they called back 12 times maybe they thought it was funny. I would.

When I was looking for a job, not only did I make sure my voicemail was professional, I also changed my ringback tone to a ring for anyone not in my contacts.

Well, if they called you 12 times, then obviously it's urgent and they probably dont care about your voicemail?

I think they just wanted to hear the voicemail over and over.

for work i call people about coming in for interviews, and most of them don't upset us no matter how silly they are. except 2 - one where a girl said "i don't want to talk to you", and another where it was a guy's girlfriend saying "You've reached David's phone, and if you want to talk to him, you can just stay away from my boyfiend". Charming! btw, the girl who said i don't want to talk, called back & was very embarrassed. the boy never called. jealous g/f must've got the v/m!

NOOOIICE!!! I neeed to hear it, and BTW I would call them back... worst case scenario you can be the companies comic relief..."Christmas Party 09" : Yo JERRY! HEY JERRY! yo do that drunken hasselhoff impression you do really well! Congrats you are the life of the party... am i hearing RAISE??