By LonelyPorkChop - 18/12/2013 09:30 - Australia

Today, rather than buying one pork chop big enough for myself, I bought two smaller chops just so the cashier wouldn't think I was eating by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 040
You deserved it 8 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares what other people think? I was a cashier once, long ago. The cashier probably didn't care or notice either.

Comments

JMichael 25

Most cashiers don't pay attention enough to really care.

perdix 29

If you think so much of the cashier, why don't you ask her out on a date? She could probably get you the employee discount on future porkchops, and if you play your card right, you might enjoy other kinds of porking with her ;)

Why do people who don't want to be alone pretend that they are not alone? Wouldn't being obviously single increase their chances of getting with someone?

So Walmart is a great place to pick up chicks?

jaycee1209 5

You shouldn't care what people think OP, just be happy :)

Way to go. I used to do that myself, back when I was single. I didn't want to look like a lonely loser. And I hated to look like I was buying all that candy and junk food (and booze) for myself, so I'd pretend to be having a party.

Great thinking, now they'll just think you're a fat ass that needs to eat enough for two persons. Nah, I'm kidding. They wouldn't give a duck either way.

A big juicy one's far better than two small ones running after another!! Who really cares? Do your own thing anyway

As a cashier for over 4 years, I can assure you we honestly don't care about trivial things like that. You customers way over-think things!

As a cashier, I can assure you that cashiers don't give a shit what people buy 99.9% of the time

SuperMew 22

Op, I used to care what people thought all the time. I used to think they would judge me for what I was purchasing as well. But then I learned that the only thing they wanted me to do was be out of their hair quickly and not be a total bitch. Cashiers only remember people who are super nice or super bitchy, not someone purchasing a pork chop.

It's not just cashiers, it is everyone in retail. I was an over night stocker once many lifetimes ago, and I can safely say that the only customers I ever remembered were the extremes. So unless OP goes shopping every day at the same time and always goes to the same cashier (stalker), the cashier won't know OP from any other of the hundreds of people they deal with every day.