By kindasortayeah - 05/10/2015 01:26 - United States - Purling

Today, one of my coworkers tried to convince me to be a model for his "foot fetish parties". I politely declined, just as I had the day before, and the day before that. This will probably continue every day, since our schedules are nearly identical. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 190
You deserved it 1 708

kindasortayeah tells us more.

No, he hasn't seen my feet. I found out he actually has asked nearly every person in the store because he hosts private foot fetish parties for clients. Part of me actually pities the man because he's just trying to make extra money, but I would never ever consider being part of those parties.

Top comments

Try to convince him whether he would like a foot up his ass. Sorry OP you have to deal with such a harassing SOB.

amileah13 26

You should totally pretend you have like a foot fungus and make up your feet to look like it and tell him it's contagious. Make your feet look as bad as possible so he would be repulsed. But honestly, the prick would probably still be turned on at it. Good luck op :(

Comments

You could go to HR because wouldn't this be considered harassment? Since he has asked you multiple times and you've said no each time.

I gues, you have to show him the red eye

At some point you have to stop being nice about they way you decline. Start making a list of each time he asked you. Email it to him saying the next time he asks you you are mailing it to everyone.

The time to be polite is long past. Now is the time to be bluntly honest and tell him no, I am not interested, I will never be interested, and if you don't stop asking I will report this as sexual harassment. All the better that he's done it to everybody in the office, you might have backup.

try it once. you never know what will happen

Asinger06 1

Tell him to stop, it makes you uncomfortable. If he doesn't, report him for sexual harassment.

Could be worse, there are some weird fetishes out there.

That is sexual harassment. In no uncertain terms you need to say "if you ask me that again, I'm going to HR" (or the labor board, if you don't have an HR department). There is no reason you should have to tolerate that at your workplace.

I just got re-certified for sexual harassment prevention. Basically the person is allowed to ask you out once in an appropriate way. If you decline once all further offers can be considered harassment. I imagine the same thing would go here. "one shot"