By BasketGhost - 02/10/2013 06:36 - United States - Bronx

Today, my mom and I got the answer to the question, "Is our dog really dumb enough to jump out of the window of a moving vehicle?" The answer: Yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 051
You deserved it 6 473

BasketGhost tells us more.

BasketGhost 17

Hey! Just to start, my dog is absolutely fine. So, we think she may have stepped on the button to lower the window without us realizing before it was too late. No worries, though we were driving fairly slowly after just pulling out of the school parking lot. For anyone wondering the breed, she is a beagle!

Top comments

Not all dogs are smart.. Why was the window open wide enough for it to jump out? You're responsible for your dog. Hope he/she is okay!

Comments

A dog can be as smart and well behaved as you want. Like most things in life you only get out of something what you put in.

Not necessarily... I have two dogs. one is smart and well mannered and never gets into trouble. the other is a big, loveable moron. always gets into things, does something dumb and hurts himself, etc. I trained both of them from 6 weeks old myself, exactly the same way. some dogs, just like some people, are natural idiots.

TrinityNevada 11

I understandt where you are coming from. I think my dad's dog has some form of stupid as well. Once, I looked out into the yard to watch him tossing something into the air with his mouth and catching it. Turned out it was a rock and as I ran outside to stop him, he turned toward me and got caught in the head wtih the rock. Knocked himself out cold. (Should have left him alone, I guess). Another time, I dropped a can of frozen orange juice on the floor just as I took it out of the freezer. Stupid dog licked the can and got his tongue stuck. true stories.

Well #68, not everyone has lots of time, know how to "well train" a dog or can afford one who can.

Hahahaha sorry but that just sounds hilarious...

happyfingers 15

And now we also know the answer to the question "Are some people really dumb enough to leave the car window open enough for the dog to jump out?" The answer: Apparently yes!

gothmo 8

Sounds like you're dumb enough to have the window down far enough to allow it.

I have a beagle. Funny as hell lmao. I love beagles

how did thus even get on here? you dont deserve it and your life doesn't suck

The correct question is for your mom and you to ask yourselves, "Are we really dumb enough to leave the car window open in a moving vehicle without supervising or restraining the dog, ensuring it wont jump out?" with the answer being Yes.

I'm not saying this to make anybody laugh I put seat belt on my dog he is a mentally challenged golden retriever not saying this to insult my dog stupidity he is actually mentally challenged Idk your dog but this is a step you should take