By janused - 18/02/2015 17:17 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, my dad still refuses to repay the loan I gave him. I've just barely managed to pay my bills, and I'm now so poor that I'll have to survive the next 3 days until my next paycheck by eating the only thing left in my fridge: a jar of cheese whiz. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 903
You deserved it 3 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colton_colton 49

Just go "borrow" some of his food or money

As someone who works in a financial institution, I am sad to say that I see parents taking money from their kids quite often (because their name is on the account). I hope you no longer allow yourself to loan money to your dad since you must take care of yourself as well. I hope your dad will realize he is being a selfish asshole and will pay you back in the near future. Best of luck OP.

Comments

Put it in the freezer, creating a delicious cheese ice cream novelty.

Never loan money to friends or family, it can ruin relationships. If some one is in need of money give it to them as a gift.

Do you have freinds that can help you out?

Money lent is money lost. Don't lend money you can't lose and so on. You just learned a valuable lesson, it sucks to be this way, but a lesson anyway.

jawarston 24

Never loan out what you need right back.

I learned the hard way not to lend anyone money, especially family, since you most likely won't get it back...

Call a friend and ask for help. Ask to come over and make a few sandwiches or something.

I don't loan money to family. It's a gift. I don't expect family to pay me back if they are having a hard time

Fighting through this builds character... Or adds personality

What a horrible father. I hope some good luck comes your way very soon. I hope there are some decent people on your life who will feed you at least.