By AppState - 01/03/2009 00:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad had gotten a new cell phone. So I started to mess around with the cool features on his phone and stumbled upon some pictures he had taken. Next thing I know I'm looking at my mom going down on my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 306
You deserved it 27 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

YDI. You shouldn't have snooped.

FlickMyBean 0

Old People do still have sex you know?

Comments

I'm assuming the mom is hot! Who knows what other tapes they have in the house!!

King_of_Kings 3

you really shouldn't be going through someone else's phone like that. its an invasion of privacy. people get arrested for that under the charge of piracy.

you know when you get a new phone you can transfer all the data from your last phone onto the new phone for easier transitioning... either the service provider can do it at the store or you can use a SD card. this person never said that these were newly taken pictures...

Look at the bright side: At least they weren't pics of your dad going down on some dude. Just trying to find the silver lining. You're welcome.

You must be scared for life, and unable to look your mom and dad in the eye (at least, that's what would happen to me.) I am so so sooo sorry.

#39, you obviously need to pay more attention. "Today" and "FML" tags are added to every post, just to let you know.

actually #49 you are only given 300 characters to tell your story and you have to include Today, and FML at the end, so to keep it short to fit inside the guidelines the person probably didn't feel like taking the extra characters to explain to yalls dumbasses how new the god damn phone was! just laugh at the mother ******* FML i think this one is hilarious. and if you have anymore doubts just read what i said to # 39 aswell, mine is #40... dont be an idiot out of the billions of FML's there are only a select few that actually happen on that day, jackass!

#51 Your second statement is no more accurate. You just made it a compound sentence. what you meant to say was: "Today, I started to mess around with the cool features on the phone my dad recently bought and stumbled..." which is actually the same amount of characters as the first one, and i bet the OP wasn't ******* thinking that people would need so much ******* guidance to understand his or her FML! stop being such a bitch about how the person wrote it and just go with it! like i said before, its a great fml just enjoy it for what its worth, stop trying to analyze it!

carriealana 0

i really don't think she deserved that. nothing is more disgusting than your own parents having sex.