By Anonymous - 23/04/2011 08:17 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend forgot to tell me about the all-night bender he went out on, and what he got up to with my best friend. But its okay; the Facebook pictures say it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 647
You deserved it 3 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is it that if a man has sympathy for a womans situation it's assumed that he's trying to pick up a chick?

reaver24 0

look at it this way... when in doubt, Facebook, cus there's no such thing as secrets there...

Comments

haha right and he sounds like a tool?? ^^^

balls. you know 41 if you're going to try to insult someone and make yourself look smarter at least learn to not censor your own swear words! you ******* ball-less asshat!

balls. you know 41 if you're going to try to insult someone and make yourself look smarter at least learn to not censor your own swear words! you ******* ball-less asshat!

He has full right to be out with a friend who is a girl.... Facebook is facebook... my wife has pictures with guys before we got married, while we were dating and engaged. Overall, He's NOT your property! You didn't buy him... get the hell over it! Gosh, if you were my girlfriend, I'd dump you in a heartbeat. I think you'd be a real pain in the ass. Which probably can explain why he chose to go out without you if you're under the impression that he's cheating on you. However, if he is cheating on you, still, get over it. You're going to meet many more people in life, just like him, and you can't do anything about it. Here's some council I got from my old high school drama teacher, "Life Isn't Fair". Live it, breathe it, embrace it.

fjretsel 1

did you check his status? maybe he changed it to "cheating".