By treegirl - 26/07/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were cuddling on his couch when suddenly I tried to get up. Before I could stand, he grabs onto me and says, "I'm a koala and you're my eucalyptus tree!" He then continued to latch onto me for a good five minutes pretending to eat my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 578
You deserved it 111

Comments

You should look on the bright side, at least he knows what a eucalyptus tree is.. Which means he's smart(ish) Another good thing: he was PRETENDING to eat your hair

I don't know if this is cute or creepy.

You clearly don't deserve your boyfriend, nor any relationship, if you consider that to be an FML.

lexilovesyou 0

Chill your boner dude! She doesnt deserve any kinda relationship?? Wow thats the dumbest thing ever. You need to loosen up!? Danng , some people take this stuff way to seriously.

that was hilarious...your life must be tough if this is a fml

Glam_fml 0

I personally would have thought that itwas cute, minus the hair eating art. That's just strange.

I think it was a FML for the boyfriend, not for the poster. FML for him because she didn't appreciate his humor and way of showing affection. I'm almost 40 and I do crazy stuff like that all the time. My wife loves it.

i'm still laughing at this hahaha i would have been laughing so hard if my boyfriend did that to me..

My bf does similarly ridiculous stuff and says similarly ridiculous things like that. Every time I end up in stitches from laughing. I can't believe there are prissy ppl on here accusing him of immaturity. Seriously, truly mature guys are the ones who know when and where to act immature, and cuddling with gf is definitely one of those times where they should be able to let the inner goofy child run wild.

Glitzytgr 0

hahaha! That is actually adorable! Why didn't you just play along?!

He PRETENDED to eat your hair. Come on, it was cute. Can ya dump him & introduce him to me? :D

Hahaha I would have peed myself laughing :)