By jazopalchris - 25/11/2013 23:42 - Australia - Mount Gambier

Today, my 7 year old daughter explained to a taxi driver that she was born from my "vagina that doesn't have hair". He winked creepily at me and said, "I bet it doesn't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 016
You deserved it 5 834

Same thing different taste

Comments

Leave it to the kids to make a day go topsy turvy in a millisecond. Their just to damn cute. Sorry OP. Use caution next time you get naked around your child.

wait do you have more than one ******? a hairy one? and what brought up that conversation

Kids just say random stuff sometimes. If they know a secret it will come out somehow

Australia-- whatcha got going on down under?

DKjazz 20

Also, the tag says South Australia. Hehe.

Kids these day's eh? Seriously though at 7?

I'm more curious as to what this ****** that doesn't have hair is? Does she mean a C-section? If so, I was born from my mother's ****** that doesn't have hair too.

I think she just literally means a ****** (well, a vulva) that has been shaved/waxed. I think you're reading too much into it...

Oh, haha. My bad. I thought she was talking about something entirely separate. I didn't realize she was just talking about how her mother's ****** is currently hairless.

So you already had the talk with your 3 year old? And very explicitly too. I can't decide if it's a bad thing or not.

If you're referring to the 'without hair' bit, she's probably just seen the mum naked, no big deal at that age. If you're referring to the fact that she knows her origin, it's a good thing - now she won't make a big deal about it when she's a preteen. Just another fact of life, and one associated with baby-making rather than 'being cool' at that. Plus it was likely just the answer to a naturally asked question rather than a forced 'talk'.

she said her daughters 7!! and kids no more than u think.best to be open and honest with them

She will be really smart because she will remember everything at school

metalcrazed 21

Why would you tell a 7 year old that? YDI!

Sitting_Ducki 8

Okay while everyone's wondering how she knows a hairy ****** my question is how did she know there wasn't any hair?