By kkt - 25/04/2013 04:54 - United States - Granbury

Today, my 15-year-old brother got busted for selling pills at school. The officer said they were reddish pink, so we searched the house for that kind of pill. Turns out it was my dog's medicine from over 4 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 750
You deserved it 4 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the kids he sold it to won't get heartworms.

Draxanoth 15

Well to be fair, 90% of high school kids are bitches anyway...

Comments

lol I would say he's lame for that shit but he's makin money

Choose the red pill or the blue pill, not the pink the ones though, those are for fuzzy. He's been having heart problems.

When I read 'reddish pink pill', I immediately thought of Panadol Menstrual.

Axel5238 29

Wow can only imagine the reaction someone could've had to those pills. Sounds like xml for the parents for not warning your brother about the danger of medication and the potential complications. At 15 to be stealing animal meds and not know possible complications of meds he's pretty sheltered or an idiot. As a big sister though hopefully you would have already talked to him about drugs.

A highschool in my area just got busted for a lot of heroin. Most people know side effects/complications of that, yet they still do it.

I can guarantee you that every kid who took those pills said "Oh man, I'm like so wasted!" 30 minutes later.

mangoboy1 19

Well, would you rather have him selling roofies or something?

bimbim_fml 6

FTY Well, would you rather have him selling Woofies or something?

sinn3r76 9

It's ruff as a teenager, it's a dog eat dog world