By inconnue - 18/03/2013 22:34 - France - Lyon

Today, it was my first time with my boyfriend, at his house, in his Dora the Explorer sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 450
You deserved it 62

Top comments

Who doesn't love Dora? She taught me Spanish!

Don't you get it? He wants you to explore & find 'it'. Be adventurous ;)

Comments

Feebyy 10

Till this day I still have a pillow case of Barney, x-men characters, and princess Jasmine in my linen closet! If it's usable, I don't complain!

maybe it was supposed to be a joke. or assuming the bed is a twin cuz of the sheets and he lives at home n they ran out of clean sheets?

jem970 19

Its ok OP. I lost my V-card under a NASCAR blanket and on power ranger sheets on a squeaky, shaky, single bed... we didn't really plan it out. All the venues you have sex in will not be exactly amazing but as long as you and the boyfriend had fun its fine. But in your defence Dora doesn't get me going either :)

V-card-- sounds like something you use when playing Pok 'er.: P

jem970 19

HAHAHA you are right Enslaved. I just use that instead of typing out virginity every time a situation like this pops up. Not very often but still.

Shadow_Phantom 26

You know... I think I lost my v-card on Spiderman sheets. Was his friend's house, one of the kids' bedrooms. ...in retrospect, it's kinda funny.

That's statutory rape... of your boyfriend

DMAC12 5

Hey as long as he doesn't need a map you're good

RedPillSucks 31

But this is not typically things that boys/men have, unless they're bronies

RedPillSucks 31

He needs to move up to "Where in the world is Carmen Santiago"