By Anto - 03/12/2008 06:11 - France

Today, in front of a hospital, I noticed that an old lady was having trouble lighting her cigarette because she had Parkison's. So I went to help her to light it up and she then started chatting with me and told me she had lung cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 918
You deserved it 6 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eir_fml 1

Meh, she would have done it anyway, right? So don't feel bad about helping her. It's more like F her Life

Comments

Maybe shes terminal as was my nan popoman.Why quit when u know that no matter what you WILL die.As my nan said she was going to die happy, even though she was told to quit drinkin and smoking.She died in her early 40's.I was 12.Hardest day of my life but hell I wouldnt have wanted her to stop and be miserable.

I think being so young you may have the wrong age in mind, if it was her early 40s when you were 12 that means she was around 28 -30 when you were born. meaning your parents and grandparents would both have had to be about 14 when they had you and your parent. Possible but unlikey.

then who's the moron who said "quit while your ahead"?

sniperkitten 0

The smoke you lit for her is probably the one that will kill her.

superbubbles 4

Seriously WTF nobody deserves to die bcuz of a stupid choice they probably made years ago. Smoking cigs is harder to quit than heroin. Most people dont realize that when they start. Thats like me saying you deserve to die for saying something so stupid. Moron...........

ViviMage 38

Some hospitals wot let you smoke in them, even if you work for them. FYL and FHL for lighting up in a banned olace

As in breaking bad... "Hank, I already have lung cancer.".