By bloodyfreakinawful - 14/12/2012 06:40 - United States - Seabrook

Today, in class, I reached into my bag to pull out a tampon, which I hid under my sleeve so I could make a quick escape to the restroom. My teacher yelled at me, because she thought I'd taken out my phone. I then had to prove myself by showing the tampon to the whole class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 963
You deserved it 3 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Look her straight in the eyes, shove that tampon up your nose, and remain eye contact. She'll never call you out like that again.

It's only natural... I hope the teacher feels like a dick now though!

Comments

purplepenquin 9

I thought tampons were banned in Texas.

why didn't you just show your phone assuming you had one

SweetLuna 10

Next time tell your teacher it's personal and you don't want everyone knowing your business.

I would've taken my phone from wherever it really was and slapped her face or something.

Maybe instead of the tampon, you could have instead shown her that your phone was still in your bag.

at least u didn't "blow up" when u got up there, that would be a real pain in the va-... ass...

Big woop I'm in high school and last year I helped out in the nurses office. My entire job was basically pointing to a tampon drawer and handing out ice packs. no one cares about that shit and if they do then the're douchebags and tell them to **** off.

Maria_Obligacia 14

I agree with everybody here who says that period is no big deal and tampons are nothing special. I personally though like carrying that sort of stuff in a small, pretty cosmetic bag. So if I need to go and use them, I just take the whole little bag thingie and with me, so I can openly carry it around and nobody is any wiser. It is also protecting the tampons and napkins from getting squished by the rest of the items I am carrying in my tote.

You should have went and grabbed your phone out of your bag to show her .

barefootchic 6

I mean it's sort of embarrassing, but you're not children. It's just a tampon.