By Anonymous - 04/03/2013 08:02 - United States - El Cajon

Today, I woke up to find that my parents had replaced my regular alarm clock with a walking one that requires you to get up and find it. The alarm was set to 5:00AM, which would have been fine if it wasn't the weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 213
You deserved it 3 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Replace theirs with it in middle of night?:D

Comments

Sounds great - you get awakened and some exercise at the same time.

Haha. Replace theirs with a real, live rooster! **** a doodle doo motherfuckers.

Roosters crow at all times during the night, not just the morning. That's just my bit of useless knowledge. :)

spiritfang11237 16

28- I would not want to wake up multiple times at night to a rooster crowing in my parents room. of course my house walls are paper thin...

perdix 29

Is that your weekday wake-up time? They say waking up the same time every day is good for you. I don't do it, so let me know how it goes.

perdix 29

Ah, a perfect time to start your trumpet practice.

No need for a trumpet when the African lady behind me has a pet rooster :l (and yes, African, not African-American)

Geekyandproud 19

If my parents done that I would murder them!! Oh wait they already have... FYL

Geekyandproud? And still you write done instead of did..

hooligyn123 18

Geeky is not synonymous with good grammar. Trust me. A rather surprising amount of geeks have an awful grasp of spelling and grammar.

hooligyn123 18

To clarify that since my phone will not let me edit: I am a geek, and I am often surprised how bad my friends grammar and spelling can be.

perdix 29

#25, 34, when someone talks about murder, you might not want to point out their grammar errors. I love the English language, but I'm not willing to die for the correct tense. (The misuse of "literally" is another story.)

tj5810 21

Clocky! Cool invention for sure.