This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By angrycustomer - 02/08/2016 18:57 - United Kingdom - Paisley

Today, I went to McDonalds. The girl behind the counter had just got my food together when she slipped on the floor and dropped it. I had already paid. Apparently I have to pay again for the same amount of food for the products she dropped. Her manager agreed. I had to pay double. FML
I agree, your life sucks 739
You deserved it 49

Top comments

Write or call the next person up the chain of command? They should have a regional manager, you might have to ask around for the number though.

monyluv1 13

Uh, no! Hell no! Absolutely not! I refuse to eat food that someone ELSE has dropped on the damn floor! Grab your sack and refuse that garbage!

Comments

Write or call the next person up the chain of command? They should have a regional manager, you might have to ask around for the number though.

monyluv1 13

Uh, no! Hell no! Absolutely not! I refuse to eat food that someone ELSE has dropped on the damn floor! Grab your sack and refuse that garbage!

They're saying they had to remake the food and they had To pay for the food again

that definitely shouldn't happen. a McDonalds employee dropped my moms coffee and made her another no question.

Demand your money back. Like honestly, what's wrong some people?

Call corporate, write bad reviews on Facebook and yelp and twitter. If you paid by credit card call the cc company and dispute the charge.

Could also call the cops if they're being royal dicks about it after they dropped your food

I work at a McDonalds and we would definitely not have made you pay again. But definitely try to speak to the main manager of that store and acquire a refund. It's never too late for such a situation.

The manager of that location seems to have taken the employee's side- which means going up the chain of command is probably best.

Erm, there's more than one manager at fast food restuants. I know somebody who is the assistant general manager, and then the store manager (gm) with a few other plain managers.

Last time I was in mcds a customer dropped their own full tray and the staff swept it up and got them replacement everything

Go to the next highest chain in demand. That really sucks OP.