By rangerluke - 25/02/2016 15:52 - United States

Today, I went to an indoor trampoline park. This would usually be fun, except that I got there, broke my ankle, and left in an ambulance, all before my friends even arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 825
You deserved it 2 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you managed all that before your friends even arrived? I hope they weren't too envious of your efficiency!

Comments

I've only ever sprained an ankle before, and that hurt like hell. I can't imagine what breaking one must feel like... FYL and get well soon, OP.

I feel you. Once I went to one of those too. I was doing backflips and I landed wrong and I ****** my back up so bad I was barely able to walk for a while because of the pain

Sorry OP!! Sounds like you had a heck of a night. Hope you feel better soon, though..

When I was 24yo my friends & I went roller skating & it was a bit nostalgic...until 14 minutes later when I fell & broke my wrist. doh!

Sounds like something I would have done lol. Hope you feel better!

I broke my ankle on a trampoline! The recovery is miserable :( I'm sorry OP

Breaking your ankle isn't as bad as people say. I mean, it hurt, but it went away because of shock. What really hurt was all the bumps on the road to the hospital, and when they were setting my ankle, which felt like they were gonna rip it off. My ankle broke in two places, so they put a plaster cast meanwhile I heal slightly from the surgery. Gonna get my hard cast in a few days. Overall, the breaking of the ankle wasn't so bad, it's just the process that comes after it.

I had a friend go to one of those as well. Jump, jump, SNAP! Snapped his femur in two on the second jump. Those places aren't for the weak boned! Good luck and feel better!