By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 20:10 - United States

Today, I went to a local Indian takeaway, since I'm from India originally, and none of my friends speak Hindi. I went up to the counter and placed my order in Hindi with the seemingly Indian owner. He gave me a weird look and said, "Huh? Speak English, ya rimjob." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 101
You deserved it 13 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Assuming, gets you everytime.

I guess he's Naan-Native of your Mother Land.

Comments

olpally 32

Haha, it's cool your bilingual! What a rim-job that guy is though.

Well you should've told him to speak some hindi, he is in india after all.

Dawnstempest 17

Yes, but Hindi is the most common so it's the best choice when you want to first start a conversation.

Llamacod 11

I'm sure there are lots of dialects, the real question should be: Aren't there more languages spoken in India other than Hindi?

Then OP slaps him and screams 'You moron!' In Hindi

Because remember kids, the best solution to any problem is to slap 'em silly.

This is why I don't speak Spanish even in Spanish dinners. Too big a chance they don't speak it and then think you are racist or something. It has happened and will happen again.

My best friend is Indian. I can speak a little Telegu and some Hindi :p I have another Indian friend who speaks Punjabi, English, and Hindi. Hindi is definitely the best language to use when approaching another Indian person. No sweat OP :)

It's not that hard to understand that #20 is just trolling. Why so many thumbs down?

The other thing is is that he could be Caribbean Indian. I had a boss that was Caribbean Indian and didn't know Hindi.

thephunkmaster 12
TheyCallMeDamien 17

So you think you speak Hindi huh?