By mattdevil - 08/12/2011 18:57 - United Kingdom

Today, I went out in a storm to collect my wheelie bin, which had flown down the street. On the way back to my house, I realised my door had slammed shut and locked behind me. That's okay though, a trampoline decided to smash my window and let me in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 431
You deserved it 3 181

mattdevil tells us more.

Actually if I hadn't left the house I would have been hit by glass and a trapoline that was in my front room also it wasnt my trampoline

Top comments

What a helpful trampoline. No, please trampoline, after you.

Comments

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..

No you idiot this comes from hurricane bawbag smashing my ******* window :D

And this comes from a person trying to make a sarcastic connection between a video he found on youtube posted on 9gag with the story...and to reply to a douche who takes everything so seriously...ok you win...wow, it's true, sarcasm can't be conveyed on the Internet...

I just want to know what bawbag means...

115- "Bawback", is vulgar Scottish term used for the scrotum, also derogatively against anybody who’s a bit of an idiot. (For example, Jeremy Clarkson may often be thought of as a complete bawbag. Matthew Wright was definitely a bawbag earlier in the week. And so on and so forth.)

But it was featured in a RayWilliamJohnson video, I actually believe the odds of it being the same trampoline are considerably high, considering it's a video uploaded the same day as this FML featuring a storm rolling a trampoline in Scotland, search for it it's called "The Troll Returns" on youtube, although I see no reason why you would considering I'm commenting on an FML submitted almost 2 months ago.

The kids must love your neighbourhood: flying wheelie bins and free-range trampolines. It sounds a bit like Wonderland.

Well, you may want some extra blankets now...

wow what a nice trampoline you got there man. take good care of it.

Emmysmiles 2

yeeah, them winds were horrible there was a storm in Wales or Scotland and ireland getting one tomorrow again

iMagzzzy 0

Wheelie Bin? Hahahaha omg I love UK's.