By spiderhater - 12/04/2009 18:11 - United States

Today, I was with my girlfriend in her room. She starts screaming. Her father bursts in and, thinking I'm some kind of rapist, hits me in the head with a baseball bat. Not bad enough? I wasn't the one making her scream. There was a huge spider on the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 106 782
You deserved it 5 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aera_fml 0

Argh. I hate spiders SO much. I usually am the one people go to, though. Anyways, her father obviously doesn't trust you much. Poor you. ~_~

Comments

There's little chance the OP could get an assault charge to stick against the father. The latter need simply say that he had reasonable grounds to believe his daughter was in danger (i.e. hearing her screams of distress). Defense of family members is legal grounds for assault and even homicide. Plus, the incident happened in his own house, where he gets a lot more latitude in dealing with perceived threats. If there was no permanent injury, the OP doesn't have much of a case. Still, the father should help out with any medical bills since he did make a mistake.

Way to go, stupid father. Perhaps next time you should ASK why she's screaming before hitting someone on the head with a baseball bat.

skatetwin5 0

are you serious? that should really not be his first reaction, to hit u with a bat! jeez

atleast her dad wont bother you anymore

I agree he sounds like an asshole...but sucks

Monty_Python 0

Your GF's dad owes you many blow jobs

Get good grades, make honor role, get a job, etc etc and make yourself look like the perfect boyfriend. Then, sue the dad, and pretend to dump the girlfriend. Not only will the dad probably go to jail and have to pay you up, he will also feel bad when this perfect dude dumps his daughter.