By bluten - 18/03/2009 16:42 - Canada

Today, I was watching this TV show where a man was describing how much he loved this woman, how he made every opportunity to see her, and how he loved her in a way nobody else could. I smiled, because that's exactly the way I feel about my crush. Then I realized the program was about stalkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 802
You deserved it 31 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im guessing you quickly changed the channel...

NO, NO, NO, I LOVE HER. I'M NOT STALKING HER, OFFICER. WE'RE IN LOVE! Best regards, S

Comments

if your already being labeled.... might as well finish off the rest of the requirements

abouttofly 12

I don't see how this makes you a stalker. I assume when you talk about seeing her, you two are doing stuff as friends. So if what you're doing is bothering her she could always say no, but she doesn't. If you kept trying to be with her when she doesn't want you to, then it would be creepy. But there's nothing wrong with having an unrequited crush on a friend.

You feel that way about your "crush"? Yeah that's some stalker shit right there. And you obviously don't know what love really is.

meaganwas 0
earwig12 1

Guys, why are you saying he's creepy? He's infatuated, which is very different and happens to almost everyone at some point. The thing that makes stalkers bad and creepy is that they can't control themselves. Let's look at what he's admitted to: He feels that he really loves her - normal for a crush. He "makes every opportunity to see her" - this has a completely different meaning if you don't assume the person is a stalker, which OP didn't. Again, perfectly normal sentiment for a crush.

naomiissohood 0

omfg! this is exactly how i feel! and im like laughing so hard rite now cause of the stalker think

yeah, you're kind of a stalker. BUT if you were in an actual relationship with this person, it would be ok. stalkers are like a couple in love...except only 1 person knows this is happening, hence why it's so creepy. BUT stalkers also ACT on these emotions. if you just LIKE someone from afar and don't sit outside their house or figure out where they're going so you can go too and accidentally bump into them, you're not really stalkerish. you just have a crush.