By ohgodwhy - 06/04/2013 14:15 - Canada - Elliot Lake

Spicy
Today, I was watching a movie with my parents when a sex scene came on. As if that wasn't awkward enough, they started making out on the couch behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 376
You deserved it 5 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you weren't sitting between them...

That's hawt.. But seriously, they couldn't wait until you were gone?

Comments

I would've turned it to a horror film with tons of blood and guts...lets see how frisky they feel with that going on...that or just a really awful film...

At least u weren't sitting right in between... ;)

That's actually a good way to break the silence. Most parents would just say "oh go to the kitchen I think the dishes are alive or something..."

It's gross but it was bound to happen sometime. They made you, didn't they?

As embarrassing as I might have found it as a teen to have my parents playing tonsil hockey with each other while I was in the room, I would have preferred that to the continual fighting they did. Be glad your parents have a good marriage.

Be glad they still love each other :) if it wasn't for their love you wouldn't be sitting there being all unconfy.

Wow live ****!!! Only joking you should have told them to "get a room"

Why were you on the floor? Couch-hoggers!

Be grateful! It's the reason you're here.

TVKill3r 15

Maybe instead they should be more mindful and remember "Oh yeah our kid probably doesn't wanna see us sucking face."