By WCARlover - 20/06/2015 03:43 - United States - Augusta

Today, I was walking behind my mother when she was mowing the lawn. She unknowingly mowed over a wasps' nest that was in the grass. Guess who the wasps decided to seek revenge on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 020
You deserved it 3 678

WCARlover tells us more.

OP here...this actually happened a while ago but thank you for the concern for people who expressed it! I was walking behind her because she wanted me to finish mowing the lawn but told me to just wait until she got this little strip behind a fence done so I was following her to take over the mowing on the other side. They were Yellow Jackets, I got stung multiple times, and it was extremely unpleasant, but hey, it got me out of mowing! ;)

Top comments

Run, boy, run! This world is not made for you. Run, boy, run! They're trying to catch you. Run, boy, run! Running is a victory.

Comments

pleasedie 22

Why were you even walking behind her ?

Wasp mentality: "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!"

OP here...this actually happened a while ago but thank you for the concern for people who expressed it! I was walking behind her because she wanted me to finish mowing the lawn but told me to just wait until she got this little strip behind a fence done so I was following her to take over the mowing on the other side. They were Yellow Jackets, I got stung multiple times, and it was extremely unpleasant, but hey, it got me out of mowing! ;)

ZombieVampirez 24

Good thing you aren't allergic to them. Good thing you are ok. :)

Steve95401 49

Congratulations on getting an FML published!

okay, that answered my question. lol

Goblin182 26

I gotta agree with those who said your lucky your not allergic. One sting my epi pen could buy time to a hospital, that many, I'd be down for the count... **** your life for getting stung though, hope you felt better fairly quickly.

Hope you get better! I read an article where taking cotton balls and soaking them in lemon juice helps. Try putting that on the stings.

I don't think follow the leader and a lawn mower are a good mix

LordJesus000 4