By mac_miller55 - 31/07/2012 16:47 - United States - Lansdowne

Today, I was swimming with my friends at the local pool. My friend pushed me under, and as I came up for air, my hand stroked a hairy leg. It turns out I had caressed the leg of an old man who had been swimming laps. He spent the next half hour creepily smiling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 644
You deserved it 2 246

mac_miller55 tells us more.

mac_miller55 2

I posted this and I am a girl

Top comments

Well you're obviously meant to be together.

PuffDaddy395 3

That man probably hasn't had any action in months or years, and you just made his day. Take it as a compliment, a creepy, creepy, compliment.

Comments

He's probably really lonely. But if I was you I would steer clear if him

Pedo alert ;) lmao . Probably ruined your whole day

14- obviously it ruined her day if she had to write a FML about it.

Another reason why public pools creep me out!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Public pools disgust me..I remember reading on some news website that somewhere around 40% of people admit to peeing in the pool. And around 60% of people don't shower before going to the pool. Yuck.

Oh gosh, I would have been beyond and embarrassed and gone right home. I don't know how you stuck out the half hour!

48/ I think it's funny how you put a wink face at the end of your comment.

Either way, I wouldn't stay around to find out.

"Hey baby, why don't you come over here and do it again. I have mountain dew." Bow chicka wow wow. No. Just stop it, squeaky. You're being creepy. Aaaand I'm talking to myself again. Carry on.

Trisha_aus 15

I happily support your creepiness and crazy talk with yourself. Please, carry on...

Oh god... I hate creepy old men D: One time my friends and I were playing penis, and I shouted penis at the top of my lungs just in time for an old man walking his dog to stroll by. He kept walking back and forth and looking at me creepily each time. *shudder*

BubbleGrunge 18

Perhaps you shouldn't have been shouting penis at the top of your lungs. I would look too!

Have you never heard of that game before? I wouldn't have cared if the man had just looked, but it's the fact that he stared with a creepy smile and then kept walking past us.

Was that a typo or is it actually the name of a game? And if so WTF?? lol

Okay I'm just going to explain the game penis, because it seems some people have never heard of it. Penis is a game where you someone says penis quietly and then each person has to say it louder and louder. Whoever says it the loudest is the winner. You can also play it with other words, such as; ******, testicles, etc.

You kids and your crazy ass games haha Thanks for clearing that up!

38- I've heard of it. People do it in my class all the time. It's weird ecause this one weird girl always wins.. And she looks at me web she says it... Yeah..

mhopper 13

Reminds me of 500 Days of Summer!

38 - The idea of playing that game in a huge public area sounds like it would seriously irritate everyone else who isn't playing.

angel96cake 7