By Ltsdragons - 11/11/2014 04:07 - United States - Caldwell

Today, I was so lonely, I caught myself whispering to my food just so I had someone to talk to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 246
You deserved it 5 071

Ltsdragons tells us more.

OP here, I do turn the TV on too sometimes just for the noise and to pretend that there's a miniature party going on in the room next to me and I just can't see the people or whatever. It's actually not that bad. My parents are very busy people so they aren't home most of the time, and my girlfriend generally is volunteering at all these places. So I have a lot of time to be alone and do nothing xD

Top comments

Try whispering to some McDonald's - it's so far gone it may just talk back!

Comments

every once in awhile I talk to my food but that's just telling it how I'm about to destroy it

What would you talk to food about? And the Internet if full of lovely people to talk to...defiantly not creeps, I'll talk to you :)

OP here guys, I read a few comments telling me to get a pet, I do have a pet, I have a pet bunny. And having a bunny, when you try talking to a bunny, I don't know if any of you have tried, it's hard. They either stare at you like you talking about a murder plan, or simply turn around and hop away. It's actually sort of lonely not having anyone to talk to. My parents are very busy with work, so they are generally never home. And my girlfriend is such a busy person with volunteering that it's hard to find time with her either. But I appreciate the humor from some of you :D Thanks!

cryssycakesx3 22

if your girlfriend is just volunteering, and you actually get that lonely, perhaps you could ask her to make a little bit more time for you. it's great that she does that to help out the community, but she should volunteer some more time to you. charity begins at home! sorry and good luck, OP.

Eat the bunny! That would teach him to ignore you.

or perhaps you could volunteer with her? it would fill in some of the void, you could spend more time with your girlfriend, and maybe it could introduce you to some new friends.

If it gets to bad try an all news network or the weather channel. Just loud enough to hear the voices. It may help. Plus get out of the house. Even if your not talking to those around you it is still human contact. As a species we are wired for it.

Hey food is nice. Food doesn't fight or cheat. Food understands.

Except when food goes bad and gives you horrible gastric distress. Food can be treacherous like that.

Except when food goes bad and gives you horrible gastric distress. Food can be treacherous like that.

It makes me sad when people get this lonely:/ I hope you find a friend to hang out with soon!

vipRoyal 5

And then you'll turn on your food and eat it

Just know your not alone. There are lots of folks who think and feel same way.

DewIchigo 17

Get a pet. They'll keep you accompanied but if you go out a lot i suggest buying something like a hamster. I have cats and they cry every time i go out - that i hate going out noww >.