By KittenNomNom - 22/02/2012 19:40 - United States

Today, I was sitting at the mall food court, and wearing a "Blink If You Want Me" shirt. A guy walked by, saw my shirt, and made a point of holding a staring contest with me before moving on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 033
You deserved it 41 448

KittenNomNom_fml tells us more.

Ahahah everyone, the shirt was a joke. I wasn't really offended, we ended up becoming friends afterwards. A lot of you are right, he has a great sense of humor and he was just teasing. It didn't kill my self esteem or anything of that sort, I just thought it might give someone a laugh (: Thanks for all the comments and such~

Top comments

Comments

I'm psychically sending that guy a high five as I type........

YDI. Ridiculous tshirt = ridiculous response.

reckhello12 10

those shirts are so stupid they came out of the 2 dollar bins @ walmart

You could have come across someone else, constantly blinking, following you all day long, and blinking, and blinking, and blinking... someone weird and ugly. How about that?

Ahahah everyone, the shirt was a joke. I wasn't really offended, we ended up becoming friends afterwards. A lot of you are right, he has a great sense of humor and he was just teasing. It didn't kill my self esteem or anything of that sort, I just thought it might give someone a laugh (: Thanks for all the comments and such~

ndnpride88 25

1. Post an FML 2. ??? 3. Comment what the heck was in step 2 that took over a year?!

Living a non-internet life. Plus, when the FML was first posted, I tried posting a comment through the app but then realized it didn't go through. Poor me :( Oh well, better late than never?

Thats a good way for someone to never blink in public