This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By stewhart - 24/10/2013 07:25 - United States

Today, I was playing Farmville all day, and I was really into the game. I was getting phone calls all day, but I kept ignoring them cause I was making so much Farm Money. Come to find out it was my son's school. He fell off the jungle gym and broke his arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 357
You deserved it 140 876

Top comments

It's not even a -real- game... What if your son had died? "Ooh a black sheep" sounds a whole lot less appealing after "Some pedophile just kidnapped your kid and raped him to death with a garden trowel"

aslate 0

OMG ur really bad if u do that, i mean, its JUST a game!

Comments

Wow... you are the worst mother alive for wanting to just play on the computer instead of caring about your son

She didn't know that her son had broken his arm when she was playing dumbass. You still deserve it though.

doesn't matter... she obviously cares more about a game then whats going on around her. She's unfit to be a mother.

Anyways I was trying to make her feel bad about herself

Lol, imagine if you actually did pick up the phone. "Hello si-" -"MAKE IT QUICK!" "um, yes sir. You se-" -"OMAGAWD MY MOTHERF*UCKING STRAWBERRIES ARE WILTING" "..."

YourMooseyFate 0
Dcvictorious 0

Win! LOL but seriously Farmville is a terrible, terrible game, I'm ashamed I know ppl who play and have turned down invites about 7 times!!! ******* freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#127 I'm more ashamed by the people I know who use more than one exclamation mark and type LOL in capital letters because it's louder than lol. Oh.. and definition of freak: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed. Playing Farmville doesn't make them anymore unusual than your retarded excuse for typing. Grow up and learn to not be such a douchebag.

kittythatsme 0

I hate when mine wilt... sadness.. lol

expen_dable 0

aww look at little captainhusspants getting all huffy and pouty when someone makes fun of his widdle Farmville game!

Dcvictorious 0

I would look up definition of twat but I saw your picture and din't bother. Immature- I'm immature for not playing farmville and using explanation marks and LOL- which if you look through here- I'm sure you'll spot. You're a twat because you point out I have poor typing...oh no, whatever shall I do? God job you don't know me or I'd have knocked your teeth in for being a smartass prick who plays Farmville. Grow up and stop looking up defintions, twat.

"capital letters because it's louder than lol." When people do not use speech as colloquial as yours, all acronyms are capitalised. So shoosh, or you might get your facts wrong again, we all know you could cry for a day or two. That would make me feel very guilty.

Dcvictorious 0

Btw your definition nicely sums up what you Farmville Freaks are. Thanks for summing yourself up there.

weirdo, YDI. it's okay if you enjoy playing that game and do it a long time, but you should still keep paying attention to other stuff too.

Shame on you. I have some very useful advice that could help you and your family; GET A LIFE!

FaithX 0

Something tells me this person posted this knowing they'd get a lot ydi's.

I_GET_ASS 0

if you have a kid you shouldnt have a fb. unless youre like 16 and pregnant.

That doesn't even make sense. To say, "if you have a kid you shouldn't be a retard and play on the computer all day, ignoring everything and every one!!" that's one thing. But to say you shouldn't have a facebook??? You are an idiot. However, OP should have her kid taken away because obviously (if it's not fake) she is a neglectful parent.

Actually, facebook was originally developed for COLLEGE networking and you needed a university email to even register, so by those standards a 16 year old is just as out of place as a 30 (or 40 or 50) year old is.

god damn... i hope your kid walks up while you're playing farmville and clubs you in the neck with his cast. 1st of all, you are a parent, that means you have to at least pretend to be responsible, and 2nd, that game is dumb as shit.. imagine this through the eyes of your kid, he's playing at school and having a great time, then he is experiencing the worst pain of his life and when the school nurse tells him that she's gonna call mommy and everything will be OK, your ****-ass was ignoring the calls and leaving your injured son terrified. i realize breaking an arm isn't the end of the world, but when you're a little kid, it seems like it just might be sometimes, and the only thing they want is for someone to comfort them and to feel better. please try to learn what being a parent is about, because you obviously have no clue.

Exactly. You are completely right about the kid.