By Tashie01 - 29/04/2012 10:10 - Australia

Today, I was looking through my roommate's room trying to find a DVD, when I stumbled upon a bundle of pictures of me showering and sleeping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 368
You deserved it 2 795

Tashie01 tells us more.

What i'd like to know is how he got pictures of me showering without me knowing. :/

Top comments

Comments

blackheart24 10

This reminds me of the movie The Roommate.

Did you find a video of you doing those things? It makes a great movie.

17 The roommate was one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. Not because of the plot or anything, but it was because the movie was so utterly boring and terrible that it made the 1 and a half hour movie feel like 6 O_O.

39, then watch it while you study! 6 and a half hour knowledge with only 1 and a half hour work! :umad?:

Shouldn't be looking through someone else's stuff anyway....

101- Well, she wasn't. She was looking for a DVD in her room mate's room.

104- She was... If you're going through your roommates stuff you technically are going through there things.

114- She was going through her/his ROOM! there's a difference! Oh and by the way, it's "their" not "there". Get your damn grammar right!

unoffensivename 0

The point of the FML is the creepy pictures,not the OP's alleged snooping.

And yet I've been arrested for it twice.

JKr3slEMO 5

If you have a stalker, your doing something right.

Or doing something wrong........next time lock the doors if you can. Or don't be rude and invite him to take a shower or sleep with you. That seems like all he wants.

You're assuming the creeper is a male. It very well could be a psychotic female.

72 - You're assuming OP is a male. Never assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.

maxmex13 7

¡Si! ¿Por qué no? I'm multi languaged. Oww yeaah ^^

Is that "something" becoming a potential murder victim?

Dante17 6

Anata wa bakadesu........ >_> I did it on purpose just to say something

You're profile picture just makes your comment so much better! xD

aisthecoolest 8

119- nice...... Just, nice.

Though it wasn't the smartest comment, I see no reason to thumb him down.

sycosyd_97 1

Instead of looking for your DVD, you should now probably look for a DVD of a compilation of you.

BunBunBabe 8
KendratheUnicorn 0

I wonder where he set up the cameras. That's extremely creepy though, I'd move out. And probably contact the police.

isis_morrigan 18

57-thanks for pointing that out! The rest of us are so mindless and stupid that we would have never figured that out for ourselves!!!

sycosyd_97 1

174- you don't need to be rude. She was just saying it was a good comment. And it was a good comment!!

How are they considered your roommate if you don't share the same room? :philosoraptor:

xCrazyMexican 4

I believe that would be housemate.

KVKdragon 26

They could have adjacent dorm rooms with different roommates. For my dorm building, there's one suite with two sides (there's more than one suite per floor). In between, there's a shared bathroom and on each side there's one common study area and two dorm rooms as well (2 people per dorm). It could be the same for the OP for all we know. Technically speaking, I have one roommate and 5 suitemates (my suitemate living on my side of the bathroom doesn't have a roommate in his dorm room but I do in my dorm room).

60 - You forgot ":antijokechicken:" in your comment.

Perhaps he forgot the ":slowpoke:" because he apparently hasn't heard of memes yet.

NoisyNykkii 10

:this: is just like the dreaded hashtag. #stop doing it. You don't need to add something special to your writing to make it look 'cooler' everyone gets thumbed and buried at some point.

120 - Why are you killing the funny? Why?

120 that is where you are wrong. :this: tells people which meme is in use, otherwise, the wrong message might be interpreted. For example, :conspiracykeanu: might have fit for my comment as well. For hashtags, however, I don't need to see #YOLO to understand that someone is a ******* idiot douchebag who thinks "swag" will get them through life. I didn't put it to look cool, I did it for clarification.

KVKdragon 26

Huh. All this thumbs down for making an intelligent comment. Oh well. You win some, you lose some :|

aisthecoolest 8

I think OP's roommate would rather be his/her soulmate.

I just really hope you are joking. If not, W.O.W.

Roommate has a bit of an obsession, eh? I wonder how the roommate tried explaining them self when op brought the pictures up to him. "Uh, you are just... So photogenic!"

bitch_pleez 10

No, zeddie little is photogenic, op is something else.

so_unlucky89765 4

He doesn't have something of your clothes too, so he can smell it when you're gone?

so_unlucky89765 4