By immisterbulldops - 08/12/2016 09:38 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I was helping my dad sell furniture online after a messy divorce. After organising everything to be picked up, it turned out the buyer was the guy Mum had the affair with. What are the chances? FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 964
You deserved it 700

immisterbulldops tells us more.

Hi this is my FML. I created an account to comment this... I guess that's the odd thing... the affair was actually online and through text. They never met in person haha!

Top comments

Not content with taking her love, he decided to come back for the loveseat too.

Higher than you think. When the guy saw the furniture, it reminded him of the great times he had on those pieces, so to speak.

Comments

Wow, maybe he was buying them for your mom, she was sick of your dad not her furniture lol

Not in other parts of the world, smart one. American English isn't the only "correct" way.

Unless you live in any other English speaking country...like New Zealand, Australia, or um, England

Organise and organize are different spellings of the same word. Organize is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada, and organise is more common outside North America. This extends to all the word’s derivatives, including organized/organised, organizing/organising, and organization/organisation.

Should have beat his a*ss, or just not sold him the furniture

I'm kidding about the beat his a*ss part. I know you want to, but it would be a horrible idea. Then she would feel justified in her debauchery, you'd look like "the bad guy", and likely even go to jail (cuz you just KNOW she would press charges.)

It's not an affair if it's only on line / text.