By vin_dex - 05/12/2013 05:40 - United States - Chicago

Today, I was gushing about my love for Disney princesses when someone told me I "definitely needed to calm down." By whom? A four-year-old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 697
You deserved it 33 219

vin_dex tells us more.

OP, hi! I can definitely be talkative sometimes, but that's actually not what happened here. I was at my friend's house and we were trying to pick a movie to watch when I noticed they had Aladdin. We got into a silly argument over whether to watch that or some action flick when I started dramatically singing and talking about all my favorite Disney princesses for laughs. Little did I know, during that time, my friend's little sister had wandered in and was staring at me. The whole room quieted down and then we heard that little bit of sass- "You definitely need to calm down." We all laughed so hard we cried.

Top comments

This just means you weren't singing "Part of Your World" loud enough. Try harder!

zahra_786 19

You can never be too old for Disney! :)

Comments

Never calm down about Disney. 4 year olds are delusional

perdix 29

Hey, it's Walt Disney's birthday, gush away! The last thing the world needs is yet another world-weary, jaded 4-year-old being Debbie Downer to us overgrown, starry-eyed children. Call me old school, but I still think Cinderella is hawt!

StompinOnCrayons 15

That's it, she is banned from all princess tea parties officially, kick her out of the fan club

OH MY GOSH I actually get that a LOT. I am a Disney FANATIC, especially for the princesses!

sierra142 19

Perhaps she does, just because she doesn't want to be a princess and be rescued by some prince doesn't mean she doesn't have dreams.

I have Disney Princess band aids, I gush over them all the time. I don't think I've ever had looks of disgust like I've gotten from grumpy old women when I quietly flounce around the place humming the songs associated with whichever princess is on my finger. They clearly lacked something so amazing in their childhood. Or they didn't have their fibre bran that morning. Who knows ?

What!? She must not truly be a 4year old girl you can never be to excited about Disney!