By wtfson - 13/12/2010 07:35

Today, I was driving my family home, when my 7 year old son had to pee. Having long since passed any rest stops, I made him use a bottle. Once he was done, he grenaded the bottle out the window, hitting someone's windshield dead on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 339
You deserved it 34 844

wtfson tells us more.

To everyone asking, how could I have possibly prepared for this? I can't just teach my son not to through pee bottles and other things out the window. That will give him ideas... But rest assured, no more "grenades" will be tossed :)

Top comments

perdix 29

I'll bet the other driver was pissed!

Comments

Bawxy 0

I think... people somehow genuinely miss what the 'M' in FML stands for. OP, next time your son pulls shit like something to that effect, give them an apology and the URL to this site cuz you owe them that and this space that could've been better used with thier story.

LOL if the guy who's windsheild got hit had fml, his would probably be: "Today, I was driving down the road and an bottle filled with lemonade hit my windowsheild. Apparently a child from a car close by thought it would be funny to throw it at me, so I shrugged it off. He seemed about 7 so i wasn't bothered. I later realized it wasn't lemonade. It was pee. FML."

maybe you should teach your kids not to throw things out the car window? When we were on cartrips as kids and wanted to throw something, like a fruit peel, out the window, our parents made sure we waited til there were no cars around and made us throw it out the side of the car closest to the edge of the road. And we were only allowed to throw out biodegradable things like fruit peels and seeds.

trippincccs 0

To everyone asking, how could I have possibly prepared for this? I can't just teach my son

To everyone asking, how could I have possibly prepared for this? I can't just teach my son not to through pee bottles and other things out the window. That will give him ideas... But rest assured, no more "grenades" will be tossed :)

How does that give him ideas? Simple strategy. Rules of the car- throw your trash in this bag, nothing gets thrown out the windows, and don't lick the windows either. Parenting Fail. My 5 year old knows better than that and has never attempted it after ground rules were set. And use a damn bush or the door and just pull over, it constitutes an emergency and won't get you in trouble. Besides, it's a helluva lot safer for other drivers.

skid123 0

while throwing did he say frag out?

Bathory_fml 0

I wanna say "YDI" but this is something I didn't think to do as a child and wouldn't expect a child to do, so I wouldn't really have preempted this scenario by telling them not to do so. = Have fun with that one, OP.