By leeceetaylor99 - 15/07/2013 16:47 - United States - San Antonio

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend and my best friend making out. She claimed he was just tasting her lipstick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 844
You deserved it 3 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Pstraka6 20

Idk whats worse, the fact that she made an excuse for your bf, hopefuhopefully your ex, or how AWFUL her explanation was. Dump him and let them continue enjoying each others sour taste

I think both are equally bad. They shouldn't have cheated in the first place but they should at least think of something better

MissWhitneyB 17

She isn't your friend if she would do something like that and he's no better.

Good thing you didn't catch them having sex, she'd probably have said that she "tripped and fell on his dick"...

nadene52 12
olpally 32

I hope you bitch slapped her and kneed him in the balls. ******* assholes. Then throw them both out of your life.

MEM0817 18

That's a little aggressive... Wouldn't you say?!

olpally 32

No, it's completely necessary. They both deserve to be hurt just like op was.

mmizbbz210 13

16, I agree with you. This whole situation was messed up.

MEM0817 18

I agree with you... Except physically hurting someone because they broke your heart or mentally hurt you isn't exactly legit. Cheating on someone can't put you in jail. Whaling on someone for getting cheated on... Can...

olpally 32

I'd take my chances... It's so worth it. Cheaters need to be smacked and taught a lesson.

MEM0817 18

Smacking a cheater doesn't usually teach them a lesson. (Most) cheaters stay cheaters, they just try to find better ways to hide it in the future.

Dawnstempest 17

@ 36 Finally someone with common sense. Yes, they broke your heart, that doesn't give you a right to break their legs. Be mature, everyone isn't three years old anymore.

olpally 32

True, but still, I'm not just going to let someone walk all over me like that. Show some back bone at least.

No one said anything about breaking legs. A swift kick to the groin and a bitch slap of epic proportions, yes, but not breaking legs.

Wizardo 33

This is when you let her face taste your knuckle sandwich and your boyfriends balls the fury of your foot...

rokolodo 10

BFF huh! Well, Yeah! That strawberry Chapstick is irresistible, not to mention watermelon.

therealcheese 7

Couldn't have come up with a better excuse?

CallMeWindSock 24

I think you forgot the quotation marks around "best friend"