By Anonymous - 02/09/2018 14:00 - United Kingdom - Wakefield

Today, I finally got home after not seeing my husband for a few months because of work. He grew an enormous ginger moustache like Yosemite Sam. After months apart, we are now arguing because he refuses to shave and I refuse to kiss him until he does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 524
You deserved it 1 506

Comments

Yosemite Sam is a hottie, I don't see what the problem is.

bidet 8

Did you guy not FaceTime at all while you were away? My boyfriend and I FaceTime nearly every night in our long distance relationship.

TxKitten79 10

After months apart you refuse to kiss him because of his moustache? Wow. and how did you two not FaceTime or Skyoe, or send pictures on a regular basis? My husband and I live apart during the week, and text pictures on a a daily basis, and video chat frequently. You're being petty and stupid. Are you seriously willing to let your marriage go down the draun over some facial hair?

Logged in just to upvote this. Seriously, if this is what’s standing between you and kissing your husband after not seeing him for a while, the maybe you’re the problem.

I completely agree with you. That is so shallow and sad that something as superficial as some facial hair can make someone not want to show affection and love for the person they are with. I love my man for who he is and if he wants to try a harmless new change, like a mustache, I’m all for it. He’s still the same person I fell in love with underneath the hair.

With the enormous ginger moustache he's got down there? Not bloody likely.