By empress gleskizor the third of glarkon - 18/04/2016 18:12 - Hungary - Budapest

Today, I was eating an onion bagel and bit down on something hard. At first I thought was a really hard piece of onion. The "onion" turned out to be a tooth, and it wasn't one of mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 557
You deserved it 1 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate to be an American stereotype, but I would sue. That shit's nasty and dangerous

Put it under your pillow and trick the tooth fairy! super gross though. I just hate the feeling of biting on something unexpectingly hard.

Comments

Put it under your pillow and trick the tooth fairy! super gross though. I just hate the feeling of biting on something unexpectingly hard.

I (thankfully) havent had the experience of biting down on a tooth unexpectedly, but i have bitten on a fork that wasnt where i thought it was and the feeling is awful.

I think I wouldn't care that I bit something something hard when I discover that it's a freaking tooth "Is there a dead body ground up in here!?"

I hate to be an American stereotype, but I would sue. That shit's nasty and dangerous

To be honest, I'd be 100% okay with finding a strangers tooth in my food if the alternate is my own tooth.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I know this is completely random but I just wanted to share a story that happened to me because why the hell not. I was at a restaurant and I bit into a roll and there was a large chunk of plastic that literally looked like a piece someone's retainer. It was so disgusting but I never told anyone because I hate complaining. In hindsight I should have sued, I wonder how much money I would have received.

@53, I once bit into a piece of pumpkin pie, that I had bought in my high school's cafeteria, and it had a piece of glass in it... I know public school food isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure my pie shouldn't have glass in it..

That's just ******* gross. I'm sorry but you should definitely sue the company that sold that to you.

Not as bad as this poor attempt of a joke! :3

It could've been worse, it could've been your tooth

What's worst? Biting into something that you know is yours or biting into a tooth that has a life story from someone else's mouth

I see both sides. However, I would rather bite another tooth than loose one myself. That's just me though. OP I would complain to wherever you got that nasty bagel from.

I think an FML-themed "would you rather" game is something that needs to be made.

I mean... Would that really be worse? Losing a tooth vs finding a stranger's tooth in your mouth?

That just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Narsty.

She finds a finger, in a can of soda ... I guess you can sort of relate the bad luck from happening upon the said tooth and finger

so, we're not gonna talk about the awesome username?

yes we need too?!? & an explanation is in order.