By BekkyLove15 - 19/05/2014 00:12 - United Kingdom - Liphook

Today, I took my son to lunch. After we ate, the waitress came over and told me that my son was the most well-behaved child they had ever had there. His response was to pull his pants down and moon the entire restaurant while smacking his bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 585
You deserved it 7 896

BekkyLove15 tells us more.

Nope! He ripped the tweeds down before I even had a chance to get up and get to the other side of the table. He definitely knows the difference between right and wrong, and was spoken to VERY sternly when back in the car. Of course, the talking to May have been more successful if my 81 year old grandmother wasn't laughing so hard.

Top comments

I envisioned the son being about 20. It makes the FML that much better.

Comments

Wizzlbang 10

Leaving went to the club maybe want to use drops I will go to the beach poke poke poke poke poke poke poke 12050 about about no no no no no why did you not 6082 why did you ate No

I think perhaps he needs his bottom smacked...by his parents

I like that you added "by his parents".

OP didn't ask for parenting advice. This is FML where sometimes the OP finds the humor in the situation. Kids do crazy things sometimes. My 6 year old son does stuff like this. Smacking his bottom doesn't always need to be the answer.

TAntobella 14

You are right, he called for a good spanking. But parents now days are spineless and are raising a bunch of jerks.

At least he has his priorities straight.

vampy719 17

lmao well she basically asked for it

The lady challenged him. You can't let a challenge go unheeded.

TAntobella 14

I hope you punished him? Talking is not enough with children. I'm sure you gave him talks before and clearly it didn't work. At 8 years of age one fully knows what he's doing, and disrespectful behaviours should not be tolerated. A good spanking there and then in front of everyone so to shame him for his intentionally offensive action, would have thought him a lesson worth a thousand words. Please parents: don't breed assholes.

TAntobella 14

He is 8, not 2: he intentionally offended everyone and intentionally shamed his mother in public just to his amusement- how is this funny to you? You are 8 too?