By sabrinatarmine_ - 22/07/2013 02:35 - United States - Carmel Valley

Today, I told my boyfriend I had diabetes. He won't talk to me anymore because he thinks I'll infect him with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 614
You deserved it 4 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Text him or something to convince him to talk to you. Try to explain to him what it is. If he doesnt understand or doesnt care, dump his ass.

Tell him you don't wanna catch his stupid.

Comments

Girl if he is that dumb, dump him.. Unless he is just to hot or hot in the sack... Then just keep him around a little longer... Lol

diabeticsrule 3

I'm sorry. As. Type 1 diabetic, this is the shit I have nightmares about.

I didn't know what diabetes was when my boyfriend first told me about his but he explained it all to me before I could think of anything like this. Try explaining it to him, if he's still ignorant then you know where to tell him to go :)

Depending on how old you are, this is not believable. I have diabetes and everyone treats me the same. My bf didn't flinch when I told him. He didn't care.

simplysarcastics 26

Wow... What an insensitive , foolish jerk. Diabetes is a serious matter op, any medical condition is and you need someone who cares and won't think of you as a "sick or infectious person". Most conditions people have are not contagious any way! Even if they were everyone cannot run away and be scared anyone can get sick but they won't get diabetes or lupus , cancer from another person. Any friends that were not understanding of my illness i kicked to the curb. Sorry op!

Msiegel97 1

Your boyfriend is an ASS and should be your EX!