By markovitchpresto - 07/12/2013 00:38 - Madagascar

Today, I threw up when I got home because I'd been drinking with friends. My parents asked what was going on, so I had two choices: say that I was sick or tell the truth. It’s been an hour since my mom started trying to give me a suppository to cure my “indigestion”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 505
You deserved it 385

Top comments

You're old enough to tell them to **** off.

if you have to lie about drinking , you're too young to be drinking

Comments

If you're not that underage, FYL. If you're of drinking age you have every right to have legal fun as it's your body. Couldn't you have refused the suppository without looking suspicious? If I'm not wrong, Madagascar is a hot area, you could blame the heat. I know i feel physically ill and nauseuous if I'm in heat too long, whether I'm hydrated or not.

Oh, your Mom knew that you had been drinking.

ohsnapword 21

It sounds like your mom already knew the truth and is creatively messing with you.

How on earth would that help? Do you not have antacids?

Maybe she knows the truth anyway and this is your punishment, lol

unclench. that way it won't take an hour for it to enter. PS: They know.

Sound like your a whiny punk. Stop drinking underage.

If you can't pay the time, don't do the crime. Man up and admit you messed up.

jlnotary 33

Unless they are completely sheltered and oblivious, they know. Especially since the smell of alcohol is really obvious when you vomit. You would have been better off telling the truth.

She knew, she was just trying to see how committed you were to your lie.