By ThatGuyWithFMLs - 25/02/2014 09:31 - Japan - Osaka

Today, I threw an eraser at my brother to get his attention because he couldn't hear me over his music. Being in a bad mood, he thought I was trying to aggravate his bad mood and responded by throwing a small desk cactus back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 206
You deserved it 14 425

PattonGilette2 tells us more.

PattonGilette2 18

Yeah, I was pretty surprised that with all the things on his desk, he saw the cactus as a way to put me in my place haha.

Top comments

MooseKnuckle5150 13

Comments

Velandre 6

That poor cactus! What did it ever do to him? D: This makes me miss my cactus...

olpally 32

I thought for sure a stapler would have been the first option for him to throw. Damn desk cactus. Take a stapler and hurl it at him now >:)

Ah, you have no ide... I mean, of course not!

arandomusernameaa 20
chocolatefrog28 29

Sounds like a thorny situation.

Put wasabi in his takoyakis. That will sting, too.

PattonGilette2 18

We're not Japanese haha. We just live here...

Well, you can still do it. You're in Osaka, aka takoyaki-city, after all. Or do what my older brother used to do to me when we were kids: throw another cactus at him and yell "REFLEX!"

PattonGilette2 18

We don't eat Takoyakis and I think the cactus needs peace instead of being hurled! xD

You may be right. Poor cactus. Well, enjoy Osaka for me please. I really miss Japan.

JMichael 25

Next they'll end up on Jerry springer throwing chairs at each other saying my brother is a prick!

ileenefudge 29

Maury is better. I guess it's a matter of opinion though.

JMichael 25

Maury is better but Springer is more popular and gets a tad bit more crazier.

Coeliacchic93 21

Jerry Springer the musical is hilarious!

frizz101 22

Jerry springer doesn't do that crap anymore, he got sued too many times. But Maury has always been classy (for trash TV.)

as cruel as it was you have to give him points for creativity and commitment.

PattonGilette2 18

Yeah, I was pretty surprised that with all the things on his desk, he saw the cactus as a way to put me in my place haha.

Sly35_fml 4

So then what? Did you hit him across the face with the cactus as payback for payback?

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Talk about taking it to the next level