By a tad whipped - 28/04/2013 20:44 - Australia

Today, I summoned the courage to call my abusive mother-in-law about her non-payment of the money I stupidly lent her last year. She replied, "Why don't you go deepthroat a cactus, then we'll talk about it, cunt." and then hung up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 206
You deserved it 7 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like she is the one who deep throated a cactus, she's really stingy. But you should try and take it as high as you can and see If you can get the money back somehow, good luck OP and sorry to hear about how unlucky you are with family

Comments

ileenefudge 29

Wow. Some mother in law..wish you the best of luck with her OP and never lend money to her again and if she asked remind her of the time she called you a **** and tell her to go deepthroat her own cactus and hang up on her. See how she likes it.

Am I the only one confused about the OP using a male symbol, but the abusive asshole bitch of a mother in law called the OP a ****?

Really? Do you feel better after that tiny tirade? As the owner of a ****, I am a female. As it is a term for a ******. No? The derogatory term is normally reserved for females. Just like "dick" is most often a derogatory term for a male. So lay off.

Yeah! I'm confused too! Is OP male or female?

Llamacod 11

So i suppose you've never heard of a male being called a bitch either?

@81 Did you happen to notice that OP is in Australia? A former British colony? And Brits use **** as the most offensive term they can against both women and men. Look it up.

flockz 19

how about a guy being called a douche? where would that fall in your logic?

You definitely need to get your spouse involved here. If she's too timid to stand up to the old buddy (and she might be, given that this probably isn't new behavior), write the loan off, and if she wants more money at some future date, tell her that you're sorry, but you don't have the extra funds to help her out.

NagainaFier 16

Biddy, buddy, it works either way! Should have just rolled with it :3

Some people are rude? Don't let them get to you!

Have her son, your husband, grow some balls and handle his mom.

Llamacod 11

F*ck idiots, let me give you a quick lesson here that may save you some future embarrassment. A circle with an upward directed arrow off of the right side is a symbol for "male". A circle with a cross protruding from the bottom of said circle is the symbol for "female". Now if you are ever stuck trying to decide which restroom to use and all you have to go by are these circles maybe, just maybe, you will now pick the correct one for your gender.

TheHeavyOne 15

YDI, cause you know how she is & you still lent her money ( unless it was actually your spouse that lent her money but you said 'I' not 'we'.)

NagainaFier 16

Sadly, unless OP got it writing (and I'm willing to bet he didn't), I don't believe there's anything they can do :/

Mariee_x3 6
skyeyez9 24

Next time you see her and if you have the opportunity, steal the money out of her purse. Never, ever admit to it or tell anyone. She will know its you and it will eat her up inside because there isn't shit she can do about it. And then she will know how you felt when you loaned her money and she refused to pay it back