By Slash - 16/06/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I sprained my wrist playing Guitar Hero. The ER doctor called all of his coworkers in to hear my story. They all laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 423
You deserved it 100

Top comments

Zer0de 0

Haha wow. You rocked too hard

yme 0

sprained it on easy, that's y they laughed

Comments

You're going to get a lot of Guitar Hero/Rock Band haters for this one, they'll be saying YDI. But anyone who's actually good at the game knows that it still can take a toll on your joints, wrists and fingers for guitarists, wrists, forearms and ankle for drummers. #9: It could have been either one. I say FYL.

lottso88 4

Maybe it's not too difficult to sprain your wrist playing Guitar Hero, but why would you go to the ER for it?

DarSac10 0

i kno how i feel i never sprained my wrist but its been swore afterwards and to answer the above i think its the guitar

how the **** do u sprain your wrist playing guitar hero? anyway that sucks that u got laugh at...

Should have told him it was a masturbation accident.

12- the haters can suck it, the better you are at Guitar Hero, the better you are with your fingers. :P OP, Apparently, yours goes to 12. And you tried for 13. I've had some minor finger strain playing Expert a lot, but nothing that serious. Maybe you need to...relax or something.

You must have been getting reeeally into it haha....

some peoplecan't take pian ofany kind - the weak ones

OhLohd111 11

If the pain is foreign and unnatural, it feels much worse. I'm sure OP wasn't expecting to sprain his wrist playing Guitar Hero, so it was hurting enough to go to the ER. besides, just because some people have lower pain tolerance does not mean that they are weaker.