By WellThatWasRude - 25/05/2015 06:30 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, I saw my uncle, whom I have not seen in five years, at a family gathering. His reaction to seeing me? "Holy SHIT you have BOOBS! The guys must be all over you!" I awkwardly replied, "No..." Then he muttered, "I know I would." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 316
You deserved it 2 443

WellThatWasRude tells us more.

Hi guys, OP here. Thank you for all your comments and concerns about what happened. Regarding some previous comments, I would like to clarify a couple of things. My uncle has some mental health issues. I am not exactly sure what he has, but my parents tell me that he is on different types of medication. Also, my family was in the room when the comment was made. My mom shook her head in shame, but other than that, nothing else was said. This did not happen recently. It actually happened back in December 2014. I barely see my uncle, too. My dad apologized to me later for his inappropriate behavior. We all collectively decided to let it go because of his mental health state. I feel kind of bad because he most likely has no ulterior motives, but it was still a very uncomfortable situation, and my stomach still turns a little when I think about it. But thank you all again! And sorry for the super long comment.

Top comments

Sound like you might need to get your foot all over his nutsack, violently

He was either drunk or is a pervert.

Comments

Make sure you're at least 10 feet away and never alone with him. Ew

Creepy uncles be ruining the mood since 1690

I think we now know why you don't see him much.

If you are lucky it will be another 5 years before you see him again.

ptellini 7

I am guessing you really blossomed since he last saw you.

#17, you'd probably be that creepy uncle in your family.

He said in a very pedophiley tone.......

Every family has a creepy uncle you know yours now.

SydLovesLacey 18

Run.. Run away and don't look back!

He sounds like that one really weird, awkward, slightly creepy but hilarious uncle.

Creepy...I would never think to say something like that to my nieces