By Henry - 06/02/2010 03:19 - United States

Today, I realized that the only food I have is four months' worth of nutrisystem food from when my parents went on the nutrisystem diet. I am not able to secure a job and buy my own food, so I have two choices: die of starvation or die of nasty nutrisystem food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 407
You deserved it 8 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

newsgit 0

Two things: Get a Job: Get a job? You're telling him to get a job? NO ONE is hiring. No, not even McDonalds. Not even Walmart. Getting any job is not an easy thing to do. It also says in the OP that he "is not able to secure a job, meaning he tried and is probably trying. Read, motherfuckers. At least you have food: I HATE this card. When people say "be thankful for what you have, people in [insert 3rd world country] have it worse!" it just pissed me off. With that mindset, NO problem is big enough. Allow me to demonstrate Not a lot of food? Could be in Africa. In Africa? Could be dead. Got a sprained wrist? Could be a broken arm. Broken arm? Could be in a body cast. Body Cast? Could be in Africa. Yes, people are allowed to whine about their problems. They are problems. yes, some people have no shelter, and they should be helped, but someone whose got a problem such as eating nutrisystem for four months ahould be allowed to complain. It's not like you would take his place.

boatkicker 4

There isn't a person in the US who doesn't have access to the internet. Why? Because there are libraries with computers and internet all over the country. Having access to the internet doesn't mean that you can't complain about something.

Comments

u can't afford food but u can afford an iPhone bill...? lame excuse. ytdi

I just want to remind everybody that fast food chains are usually hiring but they mostly only want minors because they want to give them minimum wage. So if OP isn't a 15 year old then it's most likely they won't hire him, so stop saying that he should go there! Also there's a lack of jobs all over the world, I know a fair few people that have been trying to get jobs for months with no luck, so it's not his fault, unless he just sits around all day eating his nutrisystem instead of looking for a job. But seeing as he doesn't seem to like it then I doubt he would be doing that, so get off his case, its just a story and we don't know all the details.

valdezadair 0

eat it! might do you some good. get off the Internet and find a friggin job. you bum

Newbie21 1

lol they make it look good in the commercials

But to be a 'former fat person', you would have to have been a fat person at one time. Also, is it bad to defend people with weight problems?

b1a2n3a4n5a6s 0

Someone else already said it, but it needs to be repeated. This is **** MY Life, not "**** The Poor Starving -3rd World Country Citizen's-Life. Take your "At least you HAVE food" posts and shove 'em. Also, the people saying "YDI for not having a job," need to **** off. Jobs aren't always available, especially now. And just because a place is hiring doesn't mean you can do the work. I cannot lift more than 50lbs safely because of a medical issue, so I'm not eligible for employment at most of the places actually hiring around here. OP may be in a similar situation.

Let me get this straight: you have four months' supply of perfectly edible food and you're complaining that you can't afford to buy different food? If you can't find a way to make money, you really can't afford to complain that your food doesn't taste as good as you want it to. Nutrisystem isn't that bad. You'll live.

So maybe you should get off the Internet, that's a bill u clearly can't afford, oh, and stop being so lazy, get a job, and make the effort to keep the job. Idiot.