This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By NurseNyasty - 11/03/2019 20:00

Today I realized my sex life is a joke. I've waited till marriage with my high school sweet heart and she can't get it in. The week long honeymoon was fighting and no sex. We moved out thinking "we need more time alone" now i have a nagging wife that can't satisfy me. 23 excited for cleaning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 936
You deserved it 775

Top comments

Burle 17

You guys are basically doing everything wrong

Comments

"she can't get it in" When you are talking like that about your wife, who is also a virgin, you definitely deserve a bad sex life forever. She's a person not some object for your pleasure. Wtf dude.

Maybe she actually should go to the dr. There might be something wrong. Just talk to her. Y’all are still young. Sex is literally not a reason to fight or anything.

Hi. The fact that you decided to wait untill marriage tells me you are both very religious, which may mean that she may have underlying religious guilt about sex. You will have to be patient. Strangely enough, I have had great success with BDSM practices on girls like that because they can turn into real firecats once you tap into their dirty fantasies. Either way, just know that she is just as frustrated as you are, which is why you guys are fighting. The secret to great sex is emotional intimacy. Nothing gets a girl wet like a guy who she can really talk to about her sexual fears and needs. You will have to let her talk without letting your own ego get in the way. As for her not getting it in, dude, try learning some technique and especially teasing around her opaning till she is begging you to put it in. Also, try positions where she can control the depth of penetration. That will make her less scared of penetration. Good luck!!

bl3ur0z3 17

It's not her job to get it in. Locate the hole, caress the hole and the area around the hole, maybe get your tongue in and taste the hole. Get to know the hole, then get it in the hole.

It's hard af to stick something in a vag if the person isn't relaxed. If she's a virgin and your a virgin nerves are high and its gonna be hard for her to relax enough for there to be penetration. Either way, it's not something to give a relationship up over with. She could have a medical issue that makes it hard or she just doesn't naturally lubricate herself and therefore it will be difficult for something to be inserted. instead of giving up, look up solutions. It's not like your problem is uncommon.

Nhayaa 21

Are there still people waiting to get married to have sex? I mean, for real?

I'm sorry OP, that sucks. I agree with many other commenters here: the first time can be difficult, especially when it is for both of you. You both need to take it slow, get into the mood, explore, get to know each other and play a lot before attempting penetration. Fingers and tongue go a long way towards getting both ready. Expect the first few times to be awkward, because they will. Try not to get frustrated, and don't put blame on any of you, but work the problem together, knowing if once doesn't work you can always try again. It will get better. Best of luck to both of you.

*SHE* can't get it in? Are you ******* serious? You're putting that on HER? Jesus, if "she can't get it in" maybe "she should use foreplay more so *she* can get it in" ******* toxic masculinity. Maybe you shouldn't reproduce...