By kimos - 10/05/2009 14:10 - Canada

Today, I poured myself some punch into a mug I have sitting on a shelf at my studio. Upon tipping it upside down to swallow the last few delicious drops, I see a cluster of mouse droppings stuck to the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 138
You deserved it 21 686

kimos tells us more.

Yup. This was stupid on my part. It was at my ceramics studio where we apparently now have mice. It's a brown mug that I keep in my work area. I should have thought to clean it before I drank but I didn't. Gross.

Top comments

That's careless to the nth degree. Were you staring elsewhere while pouring the punch? I normally look AT the cup/mug I'm pouring a drink into, to make sure nothing spills. Also, you need to set up a date with the exterminator.

Comments

maybe..it was just..old chocolate chips..

idontgiveone 0

there goes your 'delicious drops'

volleyballinnx 0

Wow, YDI. This is why you store your mugs upside down... or just don't use mugs that have been sitting face up on your shelf for a few weeks... xP

youfailatlife 0

YDI for having a nasty ass house. Period.

You know the house is probably really nice besides that one thing that's easily fixed.

ohhhhshizzz 0

First, you wash mugs/glasses out no matter where they were and how long. Second, you keep all of that faced down. Third, get some plastic cups why don't you?

puppydoggie 0

I would've checked the cup...

YDI for not looking at the bottom of the mug BEFORE putting anything in it.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

I just lost my appetite…

This is honestly too stupid for words. If you're an artist, and you have a studio, you should know that you don't ever eat or drink near your supplies, or if you do, you clean up and stay away from harmful materials. You should also know that there is a place for dishware, and that place is in a sealed cupboard, with the cups upside down. If you're not an artist, and have some other kind of studio, then you should at the very least know to look into the glass into which you're pouring a drink.

oh that is sooooo gross! i feel bad for you.