By loserr - 28/02/2014 17:13 - United States - Highland Park

Today, I made myself a hot pocket for lunch. I managed to scald myself on the red-hot cheese, and at the same time bite into the center, which was somehow still frozen solid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 059
You deserved it 7 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dude hot pockets are so bad for you. They recently have been pulled because the factory they are made at was shit down for unsanitary conditions. If you're hungry, EAT REAL FOOD.

aaaa_fml 13

Seriously, people, learn how microwaves work. They always cook everything from the outside in.

Learn to use the power settings. I pretty much always cook things at fifty percent power for twice as long It does take longer but it beats the usual burned and frozen at the same time.

Your microwave is funky. Maybe cover it up with a paper towel also.

RebelNikita 3

note to self: "dont eat hot pockets, because u never have anyways n because of too many fmls about it...ohhh & d fact that its pure garbage"

i actually burned a hot pocket trying to make sure it would cook through. the middle was still cold. and yet i can't stop eating them!

It sounds like you used a microwave. It may take longer, but using an oven or toaster oven is totally worth it.

Hot pocket side effect: Diarrhea. If you didn't get the side effect you're lucky.

that's what you get for rating hot pockets.

captainObviously 15