By Anonymous - 13/05/2013 21:17 - United States - Euless

Today, I lost my patience and asked the deadbeat I loaned money to last year to please pay up. His response: "Blow me." No thanks, dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 554
You deserved it 5 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your response: "you'll have to pay me for that, too."

Unfortunately some fathers are like that to that children, I hope yours was joking

Comments

LaLa_xo 14

Maybe you should steal his credit card and "borrow" some money from him.

yankeesfancg 13

I'm guessing if he had to borrow money from his kid he probably doesn't have a credit card

Remember this when the time comes to put him in a home

PiNkMoOn 9

lol, Don't give him money anymore

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Obviously. I think she's learned her lesson.

Maybe he'd pay you if you did! Ahahah eh eh?

After seeing people post numerous fml's about family members screw each other over due to loaned money idk why people just don't make people sign a paper making it legal unless you really trust the person,. Its common sense especially when it comes to a large sum of money.

I think most people would like to think of their parents as trustworthy, so in this case your idea wouldn't work.

I am lucky and do trust my parents, but there are family members i would make sign papers and also I have friends who wouldn't trust their parents like that. So unless your parents pull a 180 on you and completely turn into assholes most should have an idea if they can trust their parents with a good deal of money.

So I guess "bite me" would have been a little more suitable?

olpally 32

He already jerked off though while you were at your football game... What a dumb ass!

IvyPalin 7

Never loan out more money than you can afford to lose. And never let it ruin a relationship with someone. I'm guessing since you loaned it last year and you're still alive that you can afford to lose it. So just move on and don't loan him any more money.